Friday, June 12, 2009

So long Tony and Paris

Yes, I watch So You Think You Can Dance. Some would call it a guilty pleasure, but I find no reason to feel guilty for watching such a good show. I feel like last year there were a ton of dancers that I didn't really care if they got kicked off and it made the first few weeks easy as the great dancers seperated themselves from the good. This year seems a lot more well-rounded. I will say that I thought Asuka should have gone instead of Paris and Jonathan for Tony, but it was close enough that I'm not really complaining. Am I the only person that thinks that Paris looks like a cross between Cuddy from House and Loralai Gilmore? Needless to say, I thought she was hot. Plus, she had the whole tu-tu thing going for her which is hot too. My favorites were Phillip and Jeanine, Janette and Brandon, and Kayla and Max. Anyways, I will be watching this season and commenting on it from time to time.

Random Thought:
One piece of hair in an eyelash is still an eyelash. What is one piece of hair in an eyebrow?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is an eyebrow. Yes, yes it's an eyebrow.

    You would like Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jenny's wrong. If you say "my eyebrow fell out" it sounds like the entire thing fell of your face, kind of like Gerhardt Hapsburg in that episode of 30 Rock where Liz gets beat up by Isabella Rossellini.

    I thought Paris looked like a cross between Vanessa from Gossip Girl and this girl that lives downstairs from me. But I can totally see the Cuddy. I kind of liked Paris. Too bad. I thought Jonathan and Asuka should have gone. But I'm not too upset about Tony.

    ReplyDelete