Saturday, June 6, 2009

I might be doing this



I have been told more than once (but not more than 5 times) that I should have my own blog. Considering I have a built in readership of at least two to five then why wouldn't I start writing a blog?

With that said. I write my first post from the Oakbrook Terrace Holiday Inn. I'm here in Chicago with my brother, Spencer, and his girlfriend, Toni. We are in town for the US-Honduras World Cup Qualifying game today. the US better beat the crap out of them.

Last night we went to the White Sox-Indians game and saw Carl Pavano pitch a three hit complete game shut-out. Not bad. However, the more exciting part was watching drunk people and security take care of business. The funniest thing that happened was a tipsy girl opening up her digital camera for no apparent reason and dropping her battery (the little digital camera brick kind) in her cup of beer. She was suprised and wanted to get it out, but wasn't exactly in a rush to do so. She fished it out and began drying it off in what seemed like a fuedal effort to save the battery. (I say this because I once dropped my battery in snow and it shorted out. SNOW! Stupid piece of s.) Needed to say, after she dried the little bugger off she tried it out and the camera turned on! I was dumbfounded and she didn't even look suprised. But she did look like a chubbier version of super-gymnast Shawn Johnson. I thought this was great for her, but dangerous at the same time. She's drunk and now has a misconception of the laws of the universe. I believe she then drove home backwards and ..........ok, this wasn't funny to begin with, I'm stopping now.

Ok. First post down. Not too good, but not horrific. Maybe I'll try again in a few day. I think the only thing I look at other people's blogs for are the pictures. Maybe I'll try some of those when I get a chance. *****I went back and added a picture to make the post better. More from Chicago from today. I'll post either tonight or tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Just for the record, I'm super happy you have a blog. It's a lotttttt easier to cyberstalk you this way. What? Is that awkward?

    Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Not awkward at all. I'm hoping that it isn't so boring that nobody reads it. I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete