Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back from…..

I’m back, but I didn’t really go anywhere per se; I’ve just been too lazy to write. I suppose I could say, “Back from laziness”. Although, I don’t feel any less lazy than I did before. Why am I writing? I had some inspiration from a new friend (yes, she’s a girl). Maybe I can say, “Back from a lack of inspiration”. I have little (Twitter) to no (140 can’t really count) outlet for any sort of creativity in my life. (I feel like this is probably somewhat similar to what I have written previously; my apologies).



Does that mean that I need to be creative now? I don’t believe so. I’m just going to give some random ideas and thoughts for a little while, and then I will stop. It is entirely possible that this will be insufferable. If you find that to be the case do not feel obligated to continue reading.



I’m thinking about growing my hair out. (I know what you are thinking (or maybe that is just what I would be thinking if someone else wrote the same thing that I just did), “Wow, first idea and he’s already scraping the bottom of the barrel”. So maybe I don’t have a lot of great ideas, but they are mine.) I never have done it, and I think it may look hideous. However, there is the chance that it looks great. That chance is probably slim, but I need to try it at least once in my life. What if I end up looking like Bradley Cooper or Orlando Bloom? Ok, that isn’t going to happen. But at this point in my life (quarter life crisis), it’s either going to be long hair or a tattoo. The best thing that I can come up with for a tattoo would be either the digits 8383 (for my birthday) or this quote by Albert Einstein, “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not more so”. I’m not sure if either of those is tattoo worthy. A soccer ball is too childish. An American flag is too redneckish. Something going around my bicep is too douchey. The state of Florida would be cool, but I never actually live there again. A skull is too creepy. A star(s) is too girly. I think I’m going to be growing my hair out for a few months. Be prepared. This is most likely a terrible idea.



I really feel like I should write more, but I don’t really want to. I guess that means I’m done. Until next time. -Steve



2 comments:

  1. The best tattoo idea i've come up with so far is the netherlands soccer logo.. I think it looks cool and there's ties to both soccer and the kimball family crest. Although after watching the current season of survivor i don't know if i could ever have a lion or a gorilla tattoo..

    ReplyDelete