Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Swear to Blog?

I know I haven’t written in a long time, I’m sorry. I don’t know the proper blog etiquette. I’m thinking that there isn’t any, but if you don’t write frequently people will stop visiting ur site. Novel idea. I don’t have much to say, maybe that’s why haven’t written in so long. I went to DC for the 4th of July. That was pretty sweet. Matty is in town and at soccer camp. He, Spencer, Toni, Daniele, and I are going to Vegas this upcoming weekend. I’m very excited. Blah, blah, blah.

TV: I’m currently engulfed in Dexter. It’s a show about a guy that is a serial killer but lives what seems to be a normal life. I’m 3 episodes from catching up on the series (3 seasons). The characters are good and the main theme that all people have a side of them that they don’t want to expose is revealing. This is another one of those shows that I just know nobody watches but if you do/have tell me because I would love to talk about it with someone.


Random Thought: What do you call a male mistress? I think the term mistress is widely used and universally understood; which makes the fact that there is no word for the male equivalent that much more interesting. (Like Definitely, Maybe when Abigail Breslin asks Ryan Reynolds what you call a male slut).

Man Crush: Matt Damon. Just studly. Need I say more? Enjoyed his work in Rounders, Dogma, Bournes, Good Will Hunting, Oceans, Finding Forrester, etc.
Female Crush: Erin Andrews. Somewhat cliché, I know. A woman that knows sports (especially FL) earns major points.
Anyways. I'm going to try to do a better job of posting frequently, but then again, I always say that.
-Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so we watched DExter a few times but then had to stop b/c it majorly gave me bad dreams. I did like the premise but it was just a little too dark for me. I'm finding those D&C references for you by the way. Hope all is well and know that I am adding you to or blog stalking list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably need to post more pictures from your trip! Miss you! Want to hear all about your summer when I come home <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt Damon is in Finding Forrester? Am I totally blanking on that movie?... now I need to go watch it. Dang you!

    ReplyDelete